I've purchased a top whorl drop spindle and some merino fiber and I've made attempts at making some yarn. My first two attempts failed miserably, I was using too much fiber. BUT my third attempt SEEMS like it might become actual yarn, which would be thrilling. :D
It's currently drying.
Monday, July 2, 2007
I finished the first hedera. It's purtiful. I haven't started casting on for the second one yet. Instead I started the motorcycle chica gloves from the summer IK. I rather like them so far. They are a pretty green color.
I also made a hat that I'm quite proud of. I sort of made up the pattern sort of followed someone's and it came out quite well.
Posted by Stacey at 6:00 PM